Monday, November 29, 2010

New Format...

When I created this blog, I wanted to have a separate page for tutorial posts - and there is a page for that. However, I didn't realize that you couldn't actually make individual posts for each video tutorial, so I think I'm going to change things up a little by making the tutorial page sort of a "favorite video tutorials" page. And then I will just post the tutorials in the blog, along with products used, anything special about the process that isn't in the tutorial, and just a little written banter on each video post. This way, anyone who refers to my blog after watching the tutorials can check on any further information that may be available if they want to!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and truly it's such a pleasure to be able to talk about something that gives me so much joy (makeup) and share it with other people who feel the same way. xo, Isabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment